Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CHANGES

Today, I am face to face with one of my biggest sources of fear and discomfort: the loss of security. In fact, my four year long job will be changing dramatically and possibly ending very soon. Truth be told it is what my heart has been longing for, my energy has been disconnected from corporate bureaucracies for years…oh who I am kidding, I was never connected to this concrete jungle to begin with.. I recently set my intention on healing and set my sights on training in the field of healing. It’s what I do and what I have been doing for the in increments for more than the past decade of my life. I felt that once I set my mind and finally held a vibration of decision that the universe would line up the rest for me…and it’s happening NOW. The funny thing is that the old patterns that we are purging truly die hard. I’m talking about fear, doubt and scarcity. They creep up on us whenever there is an opportunity to progress and break out of the nut shell that keeps us cosy but also isolated and stunted.

I am hoping to get as many people as I can on my blog, so please share it. My goal is to make it about exchanging ideas.

Here is a question that I would love for you to answer: What energy that is no longer serving you would you like to grow out of? How are you moving beyond your old story. I’ll tell you mine soon.

Lots of love and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment