Monday, August 17, 2009

Peace



Life is not and will not always be pure bliss, the challenges are why we are here and they push us to grow. A very insightful person whom I respect immensely said that you cannot grow and evolve without feeling discomfort- so bless the discomfort- bless everything with love.

I would like to take this opportunity to share a link to my favorite radio station, it's free to listen online anytime. It's talk radio that is filled with tons of positive healing rays. It's called Hayhouse Radio- Radio for your soul and it is. Through my healing journey and as I lovingly create my sacred space (within myself and in my external environment), Hayhouse has been a great support! Thank you to the wonderful talk show hosts, authors and spiritually minded people at Hayhouse.


http://www.hayhouseradio.com/


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment