Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EBB & FLOW


After not blogging for what feels like years. I'm back...do I still have any readers??? :)
The past few months had challenged me a lot and were filled with realisations, endings and new beginnings. I realised that the natural flow of my existence is either an abundance of action or (what seems like) tons of inaction...but monumental things are always evolving. Instead of fighting it, I'm now learning how to ride the natural wave of my existance and embracing it. It's all internal at times and cannot be seen but I'm still in constant flux. I've learned a few important life lessons in the past few months. For instance, never doubt your personal faith and beliefs- FAITH is the foundation in hardship, I also learned to surrender to the inner child inside that just wants to play and to of course to detach myself even when it is painful, sometimes crucial.
I'm soaking up my journey like a sponge and feel so minuscule in comparison to the vastness of knowledge to be known...I know that only a fraction can begin to reach my thoughts...but am so grateful to feel awake and renewed, like the phoenix...risen again.
I'm sending out infinite love and blessings
and sharing a mantra (by Lousie Hay) :
Believe it cause it's true, we can regenerate ourselves and start anew at anytime...
over and over again.
THE PAST HAS NO POWER OVER ME

No comments:

Post a Comment