Thursday, March 18, 2010

In tough times....


This is NOT some new age mumbo jumbo, this is real.

It has brought light to my darkest moments and opened up doors of opportunity to me. The magnificent divine universe that we reside in is so supportive. When you need love, give love, when you need understanding, give understanding and when you need hope, give hope. The universe will support the energy that you are giving out. I have been giving and receiving much love during a challenging time in my life and now there is an abundance of love and support around me where before there was only despair.


When you feel lost

When you feel stuck

When you feel overwhelmed

Confused, depressed, lost and hopeless

GIVE LOVE and a shift will happen

OPEN YOUR HEART to someone in need

& LOVE will be drawn to you like a magnet


Blessings of peace, love and joy





No comments:

Post a Comment